Dragon Age Inquisition Gets Release Date And Shiny New Trailer
Oh yes, Dragon Age: Inquisition, that other epic RPG hitting the market this year. In case you missed it, Brian covered its unveiling during E3 last year. You should definitely give that a read.
The Internet was graced with a trailer today – all gameplay. What this means is that everything in this trailer is all in-game footage. Brace yourselves for the beauty of Frostbite 3.
Grand vistas aside, there are so many things that Bioware is accomplishing technically with this game as far as my eyes can tell. You can be sure to see a graphics breakdown from me when the game releases proper.
Speaking of release, the big news arrives at the end of this trailer. Dragon Age: Inquisition will be released on October 7. This is no doubt great news for those eagerly anticipating this game since its unveiling last year.
You can preorder the PC Digital Deluxe Edition for $69.99 if you wish. Here is what the preorder brings you:
- Skyhold Throne – Every ruler should sit in a place of high honor, but as the Inquisitor you will have the greatest of all, fashioned from an ancient dragon skull.
- Red Hart Halla – Traverse the perilous, living world atop this great-horned beast.
- Bog Unicorn – Once belonging to an evil marauder, this unique mount has returned to inspire fear into those who would oppose you.
- Bring the world of Thedas wherever you go with the Dragon Age: Inquisition digital soundtrack • Bonus digital content – to be announced
- Multi-class Weapons: Smite your enemies with the Flames of the Inquisition weapons arsenal. Whether staff or daggers, greatsword or war hammer, these weapons will make short work of your foes.
- Inquisitor Armor: Protect yourself against the onslaught of enemy attacks by suiting up in the Flames of the Inquisition Armor.
- Armored Mount: Flames of the Inquisition gear also includes a valiant steed, complete with its own set of Inquisition Armor forged from the flames of battle.
Now, please excuse me while I watch the trailer on repeat.