Details for Xbox One March Update Revealed
Marc Whitten, Chief Product Officer for Microsoft, provided details about the update through a post on Xbox Wire. The update will focus on updating the Xbox One party and multiplayer systems before Titanfall’s release on March 11th. Included in the update are several key features that were noticeably missing at launch:
- Chat with friends playing different games.
- A more accessible friends list from the home page.
- Party chat will now be turned on by default. You will no longer be required to turn party chat on when joining a group.
- “Invite Friends to Game” will now be included in multiplayer games.
- The addition of a “Recent Players” tab to easily add new friends or followers.
More details regarding the the March update will be released at a later date. Until then, you can read about Xbox One’s most recent update here.