Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Scott
    Keymaster

As sloth would say, HEY YOU GUYS!

I am looking for a couple of volunteers to do some testing in the near future. You would be testing some new features on the QGN test site that will hopefully be coming to the live site soon. It really wouldn’t take much of your time at all and will be more of a once over to make sure I didn’t miss anything and to give me your feedback on what you think of it. Please reply if you are interested.

Ranph
    Participant

Did you ever get any assistance to do your testing? let me know if you still need help.

Ranph

Scott
    Keymaster

Did you ever get any assistance to do your testing? let me know if you still need help.

Ranph

Yes indeed I do! I will have some things in place by tonight and I will send you a message. Thanks!

Ranph
    Participant

Hey Scott, I haven’t heard from you in over a week, no messages or anything. We still on track?!

Ranph

Scott
    Keymaster

Hey Scott, I haven’t heard from you in over a week, no messages or anything. We still on track?!

Ranph

Yes, sorry about the delay! PM incoming today. Thanks in advance!

Scott
    Keymaster

A few more things to do than I anticipated but rest assured I would really love your help when I am ready.

Soon…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar