This topic contains 18 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Theo the Bosmer 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

FlugelPlays
    Participant

FlugelPlays (or Flugel, or Nate), new ESO player here. Happy to have found this place.

Musician (http://islandofmisfittoys.info/ourwork.html & http://soundcloud.com/evannok )

Interested in a character theme? Drop a line to [email protected] for details.

Art Monkey
    Participant

Hi all My name is Bob. I use the handle Art Monkey all the time and will respond if folks choice to call me that instead of my name. I am a life long gamer. Started with a NES when I was a wee-little monkey. Super Mario bros and Duck Hunt showed me the way to Gaming awesomeness.
    I have been an elder scrolls fan for a while. Oblivion was my entry point into the series. I most also admit I loved the fall out games as well.
    Recently I purchased ESO and am looking to start my adventure. I hope to look into joining one of the QGN ESO Guilds once the client has downloaded and I figure out whats what. I played in the beta but haven’t ventured back to it till now.

Evarwyn
    Keymaster

Welcome one and all! I am Evarwyn and I clean the toilets here! ::flussshhhh::

Theo the Bosmer
    Participant

Greetings and Salutations.

I confess I’m a newbie. Long time ago I been in the Elderscrolls Online Beta. For various reasons I haven’t joined. Well now I am running about as a Bosmer. Going to take some time for me to get the hang of things. Any help will be much appreciated. I be around mostly in the early mornings Eastern Time. Between 5:30 am to 9 or 10 give or take. I work night shift and that be when I’m winding down.

Of course I be around when I have off almost all night.

@SilverwolfIMHP is my contact I am very interested in joining the ESOTR Guild! Well back to relearning everything all over again.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar