This topic contains 18 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Theo the Bosmer 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Scott
    Keymaster

Welcome to the Quest Gaming Network forums! Please introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.

Gar Ulfr
    Participant

Hey, the names Gar. I’m your friendly neighborhood gamer/comic book fan boy from Scotland. Been listening to the ESOTR podcast for a while and still loving it. Was in the ESOTR guild Arkay for a while but life slapped me in the face for a few months so I totally fell of the grid and think I got booted lol buuuuut no hard feels.

If you ever want any help in game give @fungrinder a buzz and I’d be super happy to help OR if you just want to nerd out about comics say hello too 😀

Laters alligators.

Gar

Myridden
    Participant

Myridden here, lifelong gamer, console for most of my life up until about 2007/2008 when I started playing online MMO’s or MMORPG’s; The first was Dungeon Runners, hosted by NCSoft, as well as Exteel (think of it kind of like multiplayer Gundam battles) and later Shaiya. I’ve tried a multitude of games over the years, if they are Free to Play and relatively popular I’ve probably played it to some degree though the only games that have held my attention for any lengthy time was Shaiya, Aion and now ESO.

Currently I play Skyrim, ESO and other games I have on Steam; I can’t wait for upcoming games like Witcher 3, Assassins Creed:Unity and Dragon Age:Inquisition. I will most likely be getting a PS4 and probably an Xbox One later down the road, I’m also in the process of upgrading to an Intel PC. With my new PC I plan to be able to play more games, maybe at higher res (2560×1440), and also have a more stream capable PC.

I just recently joined QGN as a resident streamer, playing at least one game a week if not more and it won’t always be the same game though I would like to do a “Lets Play” of at least one of the games I play, so look for that. Also, there could be other things coming down the pipeline in the not so distant future, so keep an eye out. I’m looking forward to being a visible part of the community and interacting with as many of you as I can while keeping QGN the awesome community that it is; Our future is a bright one. Take care everyone and I’ll see you around.

-Myridden

JavaWho
    Blocked

Hello Gamers,

I am an Elder Scrolls Junkie. ESO is an Awesome game that I truly Enjoy. I play casually and End Game content both. I want to thank the Evarwyn and The Quest Gaming Network for their faith in me and my recent promotion to Guild Master of Akatosh. Akatosh is a great guild with truly wonderful people of all different characteristics and play styles. Something for everyone and always a good laugh to be had.

I would love to take this opportunity to Thank the guild officers as well, you’re awesome and I could not do what I do without you. Also, a shout out to our sister guild Hard Contact. You guys are great.

Guldies … You guys Rock .. Never a dull moment … make me want to party everyday with you ladies and gents.

@javawho
    You cannot heal your enemies to death

shootyoureyeout
    Participant

Hello, everyone! I will never forget the Christmas we got our first NES with the Super Mario / Duck Hunt combo game. I was a huge Nintendo fan as a kid, then I discovered the Myst series on the PC and it was ALL over for me. I was a PC gamer for life from then on. Video games did sort of fall by the wayside for me for a couple years to make time for doing stupid irresponsible things that people in their early to mid 20’s do. But about 5 years ago, I decided it was time to grow up and get back into video games =) The first Elder Scrolls game I picked up after my drought was Skyrim. I immediately fell in love with the series and the lore, and after 800+ hours in Skyrim, I went back & played Morrowind and Oblivion.

I have to say that I was one of the ESO skeptics at first, but I am so glad that I gave it the benefit of the doubt. I currently almost exclusively PvE, and questing, crafting, and dungeon-crawling with friends are my favorite activities in this game. I REFUSE to play the game how everyone else is playing, and actively try builds, spells, weapons, and class/role combos that go against the grain. So anytime someone tells me that is not the best way to do something in this game, to that I always say “challenge accepted”. Like I always say, FPS (fun-per-second!) is always my primary goal, and DPS is secondary. I am having nothing short of an absolute blast playing with all of you, and am SO glad to be part of the community. I have met some of the most wonderful people ever in our guilds, and many of them I can definitely see being lifelong friends.

Although I am quite active in the Akatosh guild, I have recently been anointed with the privilege of being new guild leader for Meridia! There is lots to learn, so I beg for your patience with me at first, and I will do my best to be the best leader I can be. We are hoping to start growing the guild and planning weekly/monthly recurring events very soon!

@shootyoureyeout
    FPS > DPS!

Josh Orange
    Blocked

Hey friends,

Hi, Im Josh Orange and Im a Dungeonholic. You can usually find me whoreing myself out to run some vet dungeons with members of Akatosh. Long time fan of the podcast and the Elder Scrolls series. Never was a huge fan of MMO’s but ESO hooked me in. Similar to Shootyoureyeout, it all started with the NES from santa that got me hooked on games. Playin Zelda with dad all through out the night till we got it beat (game genie required, I was only 5). Grew up to love all sorts of games ranging from Guitar Hero to Call of Duty to Monster Hunter.

I am currently an officer for ESOTR Akatosh, and like to help new and old players with their builds. I’m always trying to build characters and come up with unique builds that are not only effective but fun to play. As much fun and effective as it is to rock robes and a staff, it gets boring and stale. I have 5 VR ranked characters that I hop back and forth on experimenting with new builds. As much fun as I have min/maxing and practicing mechanics, I also enjoy grabbing some beers (or 12) and dance in Rawl’kha, go fishin with guildies, run dungeons naked, and parkour.

Come out and play 🙂

Josh Orange

Come find me on ESO @JoshOrange
    ESOTR Akatosh Guild

lygerseye
    Participant

Hello Meridia guildies!

I’m Lygerseye (@lygerseye in-game) and ESO is my first MMO in over 15 years (yeah, just let that sink in). I was only first introduced to The Elder Scrolls when Skyrim was released. My son & I enjoyed it so much on the XBOX, that I went ahead and built a dedicated PC for it (yay mods!). I was excited when I first heard about ESO and key my eye out for beta opportunities. I was privileged enough to be in the last 4-5 beta events and have been playing ESO ever since.

I prefer PvE play, but have been tipping my toes into PvP since my Sorc went veteran. My V1 is just a little squishy to be up against the V14s, so I tend to hang back and heal rather than storm in, blades flailing. My real love at the moment is my Lvl 42 crafter/NightBlade. Right now I’m focused on Blacksmithing (41), Woodworking (39), and Enchanting (28). I’m REALLY looking forward to Spellcrafting when that comes out.

Any other crafters what to trade for researching traits, let me know! I’ve still got some left to learn, but I’d love to help you out where I can. In any case, if you ever want to trade, or just need some equipment crafted, hit me up and I’ll see what I can do!

@lygerseye

shootyoureyeout
    Participant

Welcome to the forums, Lyger! It is a pleasure having you in the guild! That is very nice of you to offer your crafting services! Look forward to seeing you again in-game!
    @shootyoureyeout

lygerseye
    Participant

Hah! “Crafting services” makes me sound like a caterer, forever roaming Tamriel with my food cart. Too bad I haven’t studied provisioning yet!

Engwar
    Participant

Hail and Well Met ESOTR!

I’ve been enjoying your podcast for some time and decided that I would love to join your community. I’m also involved with a podcast show called Tamriel Unchained sponsored by Gamebreaker Nation and really like the idea of continuing to grow the ESO community as a whole. I have been playing MMO’s for 14yrs starting with DAoC and I’m always excited to see what every mmo has to offer the genre. While some mmo’s come in and out of popularity, it’s always been that games community that keeps it going. I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible and hope maybe even building lasting friendships.

Engwar

MirezElderon
    Participant

Hello everyone my name is Mirez and I have been following you guys since almost the beginning of ESOTR and I thought I’d introduce myself, and promote my YouTube channel as well. Just type in Mirez Elderon on YouTube and you can find my videos (no custom URL as of this moment). I have one video right up right now its a little intro and DAI let’s play and I also gave you guys a shout out towards the end of the video. I would also some day like to be a part of the actual QGN crew, other than that you can keep an eye out for an about me video on YouTube that will be coming somewhere in the next few days after posting this and glad to be back in the QGN community after being gone for so long and may the FUS be with you.

Scott
    Keymaster

Welcome everyone! I help out on the website and I am hoping to get people more involved around here. We have some pretty cool things coming to the website soon so stay tuned.

MirezElderon
    Participant

What do you mean by, “involved”

Scott
    Keymaster

What do you mean by, “involved”

If you want to help test some things on the test site you can get a sneak peek. Let me know.

Najwalaylah
    Participant

Najwalaylah from the Mortal Online Community where “Hope is the Last Goddess” and dreams go to die.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar