hqdefault

Elder Scrolls Online, First Impressions: LIVE!

February 9th, 2014 Posted by Elder Scrolls News Archive, Elder Scrolls Off The Record, News Archive, Podcasts 8 comments

Here it is guys, OUR first impressions of The Elder Scrolls Online, as recorded in our live event on Friday February 7th, 2014.

Elder Scrolls Online, First Impressions: LIVE!

iTunes Subscription
RSS Feed
Stitcher Radio
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Tiago Gazzola says:

How i make to download the podcast?

I don’t realy have time to listen while i’m on pc.

PS: Sorry, my bad english.

iTunes or Stitcher are two ways to download it to a phone/mp3 player.

Sad LIstener says:

Sorry, i’ve preordered mine, and was seeking out podcasts to enjoy the game with, but you guys are a little pathetic.

The amount of false justifcation and asserting partial truths to suck to the game was too much to bear. Good luck with your next project.

Thomas Duncan says:

I agree with your opinions about how ‘certain’ ppl received the game. Having also been in Beta since last year it was blatantly obvious they didn’t put in the same amount of time in game that I did. Oh well… that’s why I listen to you guys :P :D

Greg says:

That bit about the music bringing you to tamriel. I feel you, thats when I was sold. I even got a tear to my eye, sounds silly but ES has been a HUGE part of my life.

That’s EXACTLY how I feel about it.

Zane Tootell says:

exactly the review I was looking for

Prox says:

My god thank you. Your first sentence was addressing the absolutely terrible release of official press reviews. This is the first thing I’ve found not completely incorrect and cannot wait until the NDA is lifted enough so people who know can talk about it.

LJoker says:

I usualy don’t agree with Shank, but this episode I did. Starting island sucks and it is useless, outdated, and restrictive. There are other better ways to have a starting zone better fitted for Elder Scrolls.

You missed a important topic about graphics: First person view

Did you have any more information about when NDA will end?