FlameAtronachBattle

Special Episode: The Elder Scrolls Online Press Event

October 22nd, 2012 Posted by Elder Scrolls Off The Record, Podcasts 20 comments

FlameAtronachBattle1 300x168 Special Episode: The Elder Scrolls Online Press Event

Joe and Evarwyn were invited to Zenimax Online Studio’s HQ in Baltimore to PREVIEW The Elder Scrolls Online! During the MASSIVE two day event, the guys sit down with Game Director Matt Firor, Creative Director Paul Sage, Lead Gameplay Designer Nick Konkle and interview them on how The Elder Scrolls Online is an Elder Scrolls game that happens to be an MMO! Oh yeah…AND WE GOT TO PLAY THE GAME FOR HOURS!!!!!

Special: ESO Event

iTunes Subscription
RSS Feed
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

UnSafeGunner89 says:

want to play the game but it would really help me if i know if it was a pay to play game or if it is free to play but if you want good stuff you have to pay to get it like most MMO games i play like perfect world

Del Dalton says:

Pay to Play or Free … I’ll be playing.

bdavis0410 says:

I really hope it’s pay to play, but if it’s free 2 play, I might still play if it plays as well as it sounds

Matt says:

This was a great listen! The enthusiasm of both of you is so infectious, it made me even more excited than I already was. Thanks so much.

Justin says:

Ok, when is the beta so us regular folks can get in on this?!?

Beta has not been announced as of this moment, but you can bet once it has we will be the first to report it!

Atropos says:

Joe and Evarwyn,

Great times! Thanks so much for featuring myself and Tamriel Foundry on the show. What an amazing event. Great episode btw, you guys packed a ton of info in, definitely worth the listen!

Andrew aka Atropos
Creator, Tamriel Foundry

Anthony L. says:

Out of curiosity , since its an mmo is the questing experience going to be linear where we go off kill X amount of mobs or collect X amount of items or is it going to follow the questing experience of TES and allow full immersion of the game (which is what i LOVE in skyrim) cause if it follows TES in the questing experience then im sold, I just cant take another linear same old different day quest experience

Anthony L. says:

I mean since you guys got a chance to play it and all

[...] that plus they recorded their latest podcast while at the event. Listen to it on their site, via iTunes, or [...]

Dan says:

thanks a lot for this, is it possible to make a dragonknight healer? i think someone said you could but im not too sure.

[...] flowing from an ESO press summit. As I went through some of the editorials, video interviews and a very lengthy and entertaining podcast a few things caught my [...]

Allen says:

Looking forwarded to the game. From what iv seen and read it looks like its going to be an epic game. Hope this is the MMORPG that I’ve been locking for I’ve played allot of MMORPGs just to be let down.

Zeeow100 says:

makeing a clan if anyone whants to join

jeff says:

Make it like GW2. Buy in store for $60 flat fee with an in game store where we can purchase in game items and gold ‘if we want to’. But if not, we are not at a distinct disadvantage from other players who buy everything from the store.

Aderock says:

No thanks, something more along the lines of RIFT where you pay monthly and can get anything in the game with some hard work and you don’t have to pay 3-4 dollars for a stupid item in the shop or to get more bank space you don’t have to buy it. An in game store wouldn’t really fit with the series anyways.

ßanjo says:

This game has been a long time coming!
I cannot wait to finally play it, release the beta!

Wow, marvelous blog format! How lengthy have you been blogging for?
you make blogging glance easy. The entire glance of your web site is great, let alone the
content material!